Online registration for this event is now closed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to participate.
Please join us for our virtual Brew-N-Cue from 4:30 p.m. - 6 p.m. online. This event is free for Chamber members.
We will be using the Remo
platform for this event. Remo is a live, virtual event and networking space with broadcast capabilities. Participants will have real-time, video engagement opportunities which make virtual networking feel natural and fun. Interact with video messages from our sponsors and live announcements broadcast from The Chamber. Build your virtual business card including links to your LinkedIn, Facebook, website and other contact information so you can stay connected with those you meet.
Chamber Week at Cabarrus Brewing Company - October 13-15
- Watch this helpful tutorial if this is your first time using Remo or read about it here. See below for troubleshooting information.
- Watch this one minute video tutorial for help setting up your profile and virtual business card in advance.
- The virtual event will open by 4 p.m. so you have plenty of time to log in before the event start time at 4:30 p.m.
You can also support The Chamber by stopping in for a beer or taking home a four-pack or growler from Cabarrus Brewing Company between October 13-15. Thank you to Cabarrus Brewing Company, who will donate a portion of beer sales to The Chamber during that time period.
Thank you to our networking table sponsors:
Ben Mynatt Family of Dealerships
Market Street Studios
Perry Productions Inc.
Rowan-Cabarrus Community College
Troubleshooting access to Remo:
- Remo is utilized in your web browser and is not an app.
- Tablets do not work with the Remo platform. Remo's mobile website is still in BETA, so smart phones may encounter some issues and may experience high data and battery usage. Laptop and desktop computers are preferred.
- Attendees with highly secure company firewalls and restricted browser settings may want to check with your company IT representatives about your ability to participate. Remo will need microphone and video access in your browser settings. Provide your IT support with your invitation link.
- Remo's System Check tool can be found here: https://remo.co/mic-cam-test/
- Personal email addresses and personal computers may be a suitable alternative for those who are unable to log in on business devices.
- Email login: This is a private event and entrance permissions are granted by The Chamber following your registration. You will be logging in with your email address, so please make sure to provide the email you want to log in with in your registration.
- Join our Remo platform test session on Friday, Oct. 9 at 1 p.m. to test your access. Either mark your attendance in the online registration or email email@example.com with your RSVP to this practice session.
- To see the bottom set of networkers and tables, drag and move the table map accordingly in your browser or view your browser in a larger monitor.