Responsible for working in the banking business on a wide range of tasks. Primarily assists the Senior Marketing Officer by coordination and scheduling of all projects including the creation and production of sales collateral, all traditional and digital advertising initiatives, external and internal websites and all components of marketing campaigns, public relation activities and events.
Will have primary responsibility for development, initiation, content creation and oversight of the bank’s social media presence to expand our brand’s reach locally while increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with development of all marketing campaign components and collateral.
- Write and maintain content and provide monthly updates to the corporate website.
- Assist with the writing, delivery and tracking of press releases.
- Provide product positioning materials and training for sales and customer service.
- Develop standardized sales scripts, presentations, proposals, etc.
- Analyze ROI by capturing marketing campaign performance metrics.
- Support channel partners with sales training, collateral and best practices.
- Attend tradeshows, city tours, company-sponsored events and promotions.
- Update, maintain and monitor social media channels and respond accordingly.
- Build a lead scoring system to evaluate lead quality and qualify opportunities.
- Work with customers to develop case studies, testimonials and references.
- Monitor online blogs and review sites to track communications related to our brand.
- Implement a project management system to document and track activities.
- Execute and analyze results of marketing campaigns and advertisements.
- Research, procure, distribute and maintain inventory of all bank-branded promotional items.
- Maintain close interaction with sales, customer service, loan and deposit operations to ensure that the bank’s website, collateral and other communications accurately reflect our brand.
- Assist the Human Resources department with all employee morale, marketing and branding related activities and events.
- Education and/or Experience
- University degree or college diploma in business, marketing or related field
- Minimum of two (2) years in a digital marketing firm, advertising agency or professional marketing department
- Skills/Specialized Knowledge
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing, sales and business processes
- Strong project management, leadership, training and sales support skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work with senior-level executives
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Solid business acumen, management and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Adobe InDesign a huge plus
- Videography & photography skills also a huge plus
- Effective time management, organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to travel, as required, and occasionally attend evening and weekend events on behalf of the bank
- Miscellaneous Other Requirements
- Safety: Must not pose a direct threat or significant risk of substantial harm to the safety or health of self or others. Must be committed to a high standard of safety and be willing to comply with all safety laws and all of the Bank’s safety policies and rules.
- Attendance: Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined in the employer’s sole discretion. Must be regularly available and willing to work at such hours per day or week as the employer determines are necessary or desirable to meet its business needs. Must be available and willing to work hours beyond regularly scheduled hours per day or week if it determined that such is necessary to meet business needs. Must be available and willing to work such weekends and holidays if the employer determines that it is necessary to do so in order to meet its business needs.
- Travel: Must be available and willing to travel to such locations and with such frequency as the employer determines is necessary or desirable to meet its business needs.
- Regulatory Compliance: Be knowledgeable and comply with all regulations, policies and procedures relating to the Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, USA Patriot Act, Privacy Act and how to recognize and report suspicious activity. Failure to comply with all components of these Acts could result in personal, civil money penalties and/or criminal prosecution.